Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sustaire Testimonial and Review

How is your experience working with RM2U? We have had over 500 people come in as a result of the Groupon campaign.  This has generated traffic that we would have never been able to duplicate during our 19 years in business. How do you feel about the Rev Marketing 2 U program? The traffic this has generated in my two schools has been amazing. We have used many different advertising/marketing programs in the past and none of them have given us the results that this one has. Please share your success story, and a little bit about yourself. Experiences with bullies led me get involved with ATA at age 17. I was the band nerd, and I’d been picked on, I wanted to learn how to defend myself, and it changed my whole perspective. I have never looked back, and over the past 30 years, Taekwondo for us has developed into a family affair: my wife, Barbara, is also a Master and a 6th Degree Black Belt and my two children are also Black Belts. We have two schools in Allen and McKinney, Tex

http://go2karate.com/sustaire-testimonial-and-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment